Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Quick Post: What's eating me...

I don't understand how a large major-name grocery store in a decent neighborhood that is always packed can be this bad. 
  • I've returned 3 half gallons of milk (one of their store brands, nonetheless)
  • The turkey the boyfriend bought recently seemed about a day from going bad
  • The salmon I bought yesterday evening already went bad before I could cook it tonight for dinner
  • Last night when we went to the store, the milk seemed like it was being kept, well, not so cold
  • Last night they were out of bananas.  Not just the organic ones.  All bananas.  ALL OF THEM
UGH!

It's entirely likely that I might start going to another grocery store going forward, but this company is so omnipresent.  And I really like a couple of their stores, so I'm just not sure what I should do. 

Regardless, my first step is to bring the salmon back first thing in the morning and let them know about all the other issues.  grumble grumble

No comments: