Thursday, July 03, 2008

the flogging blues

My secret has been revealed. I was thinking that by storing up flogs (food+blog=flog) I could beat the curse of falling behind in my 3x flogs/week. The problem is, they apparently show up listed as the day I created them, even if I actually post them three days later. So now I'm thinking that I have to keep my flogs in a Word doc and just copy and paste periodically. What a bummer.

Anyway, upcoming flog topics:
- the Ithaca Farmer's Market
- my small but bizarre cookbook collection
- last Thanksgiving and the great fire of 07
- where do you draw the line?
- my new Costco membership and my inability to shop sparingly

By the way, if anyone knows how to change this date problem, lemme know...that'd be dandy.

Much love and quiches.....

4 comments:

mamacita said...

I hope when you post about the great fire of 2007 you include pictures. And praise your mother for her foresight in one of your gifts from her.

CraftMafia said...

I love my Mamacita, and of course there will be photographic evidence and/or detailed description of her almost psychic-like abilities to choose Xmas gifts.

Sara said...

Hey! I dont know how to fix that glitch, but I usually write all my blog entries in word and then paste them into blogger. that way, you can have them all saved!

Annemarie said...

You can change the date thing, you just have to remember to do it (sometimes my biggest problem). When you're ready to launch a pre-written post, tick down the arrow at the bottom of the input panel that says 'Post Options'. You'll find date and time there, and you can make up whatever you like (particularly if you want to make it seem like you've been toiling hard into the night/that you haven't been writing it at work :) ).