Friday, December 30, 2011

How can it be? Only half way there??

Boy, did I lose momentum!

Almost a year ago, I vowed to post 25 times over the entire year of 2011 . Unfortunately, to date I've only posted 12 times.  And I think one or two of them I wasn't going to count.

Then I looked in my drafts.  I've got a ton of posts started, some even with photos.  Why did I never finish them?  And I've been taking pictures of my food throughout the last 9 months since my last post.  Why did I never post them?

This year, work got a little crazy, so I suppose I can blame it on that.  Not sure that's a good excuse b/c I was able to get a number of other things accomplished throughout the year, but it is what it is.

So, while it seems unlikely that I will be posting 12+ more times today and tomorrow, I will do my best to at least finish the posts that were started and maybe upload some of my food pictures.  I've got some good ones.  I might not make 25 posts in total, but I'm not going to beat myself up for that.

I've since gone into my drafts and posted 3 of those that were waiting in the wings.  I went through and deleted the other drafts that were never going to make it.  Now, I'm only 9 posts away from my goal of 25 for 2011.  Will I be able to do it?

Some potential upcoming blog topics:
  • Christmas cookies
  • Coffee addiction
  • Party foods
  • Thanksgiving empanadas
  • Anniversary dinner

No comments: